Terms & Conditions: Future Aspirations Australia giveaway
- To be eligible for entry, a person must be aged 18 years or over, be a New Zealand Citizen, a registered Kea member, and be currently residing in Australia. Employees of Kea, sponsoring and other partner organisations of Kea, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Kea reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entry into the competition is automatic upon completion of the Kea Future Aspirations online survey. Entries for the prize draw can be made during the period that the Kea Future Aspirations survey is “live” online from 7 May 2021 until 21 May 2021 (NZT). One winner will be drawn randomly and will be awarded one prize valued at NZD 60 consisting of:
- 4x Whittakers chocolate
- 1x Pineapple lumps
- 1x CookieTime assortment bag
- 1x RJ’s raspberry choc twists
- 1x Fix and Fogg Smoke and Fire
- 1x Kaitaia Fire
- 1x Kokako coffee
- 1x Kiwi onion dip mix
- The prize winner will be randomly drawn from the entry pool at 1pm NZT on 27 May 2021. Kea will check within the Kea CRM whether the winner is a registered user of the keanewzealand.com website. Kea will perform this check by putting the person’s full name into the CRM search. If Kea, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to establish contact with the winner within one working day, or the winner is not a registered user within the CRM, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Shipping of the prize is included within Australia. Once the prize is accepted, the prize will be shipped to an address within Australia specified by the winner.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Kea to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
- Neither Kea nor any other person or party associated with this survey will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this survey or with the prize offered.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions above, please contact us at [email protected]