UK and Europe, Australia and USA
- To be eligible for entry a person must be aged 18 years or over, be a New Zealand Citizen, and be currently residing in England. Employees of Kea, sponsoring and other partner organisations of Kea, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Kea reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entry into the competition is automatic upon the provision of a valid email address while completing the Changing Trends online survey. Entries for the prize draw can be made during the period that the Changing Trends survey is “live” online from 6 October 2022 to 31 October 2022. Three (3) winners will be drawn randomly and will be awarded one prize each consisting of a kiwi treats pack to the value of $50NZD.
- Each prize winner will be randomly drawn from the entry pool on 7 November 2022.
Attempts will be made to notify the winner by email at the contact email address provided at the time of entry. If Kea, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to establish contact with the winner within three working days, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Shipping of the prize is included. Once the prize is accepted, the prize will be shipped to an address within Australia, the UK, Europe or the USA specified by the winner.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferrable.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Kea to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Neither Kea nor any other person or party associated with this survey shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this survey or with the prize offered.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions above, please
contact us at [email protected]