About the role:
Love Data Engineering? Dream about Azure data warehousing and DevOps? Want to be involved in the fast-paced world of Online video and news delivery?
We are looking for a Senior Data Integration Engineer to play a pivotal role in TVNZ’s data engineering capability. You’ll work with our passionate people to build the next generation of data integrations and applications onto our purpose built IPaaS platform in Azure. You’ll be working in a modern agile environment with lots of ability to innovate every day.
- 4+ years of experience in Azure services (Azure App Service including function app, Azure Container Instance, Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Storage Account, Key Vault, API Management, Log Analytics, Event hub)
- Experience in Azure DevOps, deployment pipeline creation and enhancement with a focus on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Strong experience in API driven development
- Experience in ARM templates
- Proficient in desired programming and scripting languages like C#, Python, and PowerShell to support integration as well as deployment of cloud infrastructure changes
- Solid understanding in writing and consuming web services, as well as the underlying API related technologies (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, WSDL)
- Experience with containerization technologies i.e. docker. (Azure Container Instance)
- Understand Azure AD and its integration, authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, and able understand complex flows of data
TVNZ is one of New Zealand’s best known and most trusted brands. The diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills of our people are our greatest strength and every day we join over 2 million kiwis wherever and however they want to watch our content. Whether we’re breaking news, starting conversations, or simply putting smiles on faces, we’re all about sharing the moments that matter to New Zealand communities, regions and people.
The technology team is the engine room that drives the delivery of all our incredible content. We’re critical to ensuring that New Zealanders have the best experience possible when they come to us for everything from the latest news to their favourite show. It’s what they expect, and we intend to make sure it stays that way, whatever new technology unfolds.
To make this happen we need people who are committed to being part of the magic that captures our viewers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We want people who are as excited as we are about embracing current technologies while always looking to the future for the best possible solutions. We’re an exceptional team looking for talented people prepared to give their best.